top of page

IMPACT POLICY AU Group

Public·364 members

[LIVE HD<] Cartagena vs Eibar live 22 September 2023


5 hours ago — FC Cartagena vs SD Eibar soccer livescore 2023/09/22 for La Liga2.


The average of Goals For is 0. 9 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1. 6 per match. The rate of Over Goals is 100%; The rate of Handicap Win is 21%; The rate of win is 20%; The average of corners is 3. 5 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 50%. For the last 15 matches, Eibar got 6 win, 6 lost and 3 draw with 18 Goals For and 18 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 1. FC Cartagena vs SD Eibar Live Streams & H2H StatsMatch Info Who: FC Cartagena vs SD Eibar Competition: LaLiga 2 When: 2023-09-22 Kick-off time: 22:00 Venue: Cartagonova Match Overview On 2023-09-22 the latest round of matches of LaLiga 2 comes to Cartagonova where FC Cartagena face off against SD Eibar in what promises to be a fascinating encounter. The FC Cartagena vs SD Eibar match will likely be broadcasted on television by a variety of channels depending on your location. FC Cartagena - SD Eibar: Live Stream & on TV today04 Days 07 Hours 18 Minutes 46 SecondsLaLiga 2(Match day 7) SD Eibar Sep 22 03:00 PM FC Cartagena Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. SD Eibar @ FC Cartagena: Live Stream & on TV today SD Eibar @ FC Cartagena is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Sep 22 at 03:00 PM. Event detailsSep 22Start dateCartagonovaStadiumLaLiga 2CompetitionSD EibarAway teamFC CartagenaHome teamSoccer Matches today Serie A Sep 1812:30 PMTorino FCUS SalernitanaWatch soonFLATRATEHD Super Lig Sep 1801:00 PMMKE AnkaragucuSivassporWatch soonFLATRATEHD Super Lig Sep 1801:00 PMHatayspor AntakyaFatih Karagumruk IstanbulNotify me when I can watch it. En Español-Cartagena vs. SD Eibar (Spanish Segunda 19 hours ago — Stream the Spanish LALIGA 2 game En Español-Cartagena vs. SD Eibar (Spanish Segunda Division) live from ESPN+ on Watch ESPN. Live stream on ... Serie B Sep 1802:30 PMAS CittadellaSampdoria GenoaNotify me when I can watch it. Ligue 2 Sep 1802:45 PMAC AjaccioEA GuingampWatch soonFLATRATEHD Premier League Sep 1802:45 PMBurnley FCNottingham ForestWatch soonFLATRATEHD Serie A Sep 1802:45 PMBologna FCHellas VeronaWatch soonFLATRATEHD LaLiga Sep 1803:00 PMGirona FCGranada CFWatch soonFLATRATEHD LaLiga 2 Sep 1803:00 PMReal OviedoFC AndorraNotify me when I can watch it. Cartagena 2-1 Eibar - Segunda Division - November 27, 2022 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Segunda Division clash between Cartagena and Eibar. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cartagena win with a probability of 39. Football fans who don't want to miss this exciting game will need to check out Liga Hypermotion at 22:00 to be able to catch the action live on their TV, computer or mobile device. If you don't have access to a TV, you can also stream the match live using online bookmakers like Bet365. TV Channels - How can I watch FC Cartagena - SD Eibar? Below you can find out where you can watch FC Cartagena live online. Live Scores, Predictions and Tips of FC Cartagena vs Eibar on 2023/09/23 - ScoreBingThe match of FC Cartagena vs Eibar in Spain Segunda is started at 2023-9-23 03:00. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is FC Cartagena+0. 25; The initial Goals Odds is 2. 0; The initial Corner Odds is 9. Totally, FC Cartagena and Eibar fought for 4 times before. Over Goals occurred for 4 times and Over Corners occurred for 2 times. FC Cartagena got 3 win, 0 draw and 1 lost with 10 Goals For and 4 Goals Against. For the last 15 matches, FC Cartagena got 3 win, 11 lost and 1 draw with 13 Goals For and 24 Goals Against. Cartagena vs. SD Eibar (Spanish Segunda Division) - ESPN 2:10:00Select the broadcast to stream Cartagena vs. SD Eibar (Spanish Segunda Division) on Watch ESPN, a Spanish LALIGA 2 video streamed on ESPN+ ...ESPN · 7 hours ago 89%. A win for Eibar had a probability of 31. 7% and a draw had a probability of 28. 4%. The most likely scoreline for a Cartagena win was 1-0 with a probability of 12. 52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8. 08%) and 2-0 (7. 65%). The likeliest Eibar win was 0-1 (10. 83%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13. 22%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8. 1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cartagena would win this match. Both teams to score 45. 98% ( -0. ProTipster is providing data on what channel you could watch the game on TV. Football fans can watch the game between FC Cartagena and SD Eibar live at (22:00) on Liga Hypermotion or online on the Internet. A free live stream will be available on bet365 for registered customers only. Below you can find the transmission schedule for FC Cartagena vs SD Eibar. TV Broadcast: #Vamos ES, Liga Hypermotion Livestream Online: Bet365 When? 2023-09-22, 22:00 Please note that the availability of these streaming services may vary depending on your location, and some may not be available in certain regions. FC Cartagena vs SD Eibar Stats, Predictions & H2H FC Cartagena vs SD Eibar's head to head record shows that of the 4 meetings they've had, FC Cartagena has won 3 times and SD Eibar has won 1 times. 0 fixtures ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page